The solution to your urgent travel needs around Southern California lies with Anthelion Helicopters.
We can provide an exceptional range of on-demand custom charter services with state-of-the-art helicopters able to accommodate between 3 and 6 passengers. They range from the versatile Robinson R-44 to the spacious and luxurious Bell 206L.
Should you already have something in mind our staff can customize any request to make it a truly unique experience.
So whether it’s trip to the mountains, having lunch in Catalina Island or simply beating LA traffic, Anthelion Helicopters are your solution.
Welcome to an evolution in the charter experience, welcome to Anthelion Helicopters. Excellence in everything that we do, that is the Anthelion way.
““Anthelion Helicopters is an ideal partner providing the flexibility, communication, and level of service required to execute executive travel.”
– Anna McGregor, Director, Travel & Events
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Although a credit card is required to hold the reservation, you may pay by debit card, credit card, or cash after your flight. We do not accept checks.
Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions.
All weight limitations and restrictions are either mandated by the FAA and/or aircraft manufacturer. They are there solely for safety reasons.
• Seat limit for the R44 is 300 lbs. Passenger weight verification may be required. Customers found to be over this seat limit will not be able to fly and will be charged the full cost of the flight.
– Please note that 1kg is equal to 2.2 lbs for calculations
– The total combined passenger weights (including gear) in the cabin cannot exceed 580lbs. Any combinations in excess of this amount will require prior calculation and approval. Please either call or email 24 hours in advance.
– Please note that if any combined passenger weights are over 30 pounds more than stated at time of booking a $30 charge will be incurred.
– Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
• We require 72 hours notice by either phone or email for all Charter cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total charter price. If Anthelion Helicopters incurs any non-refundable costs such as advanced landing fees they may not be refundable. We will provide full details prior to the booking on any specific cost aspects to the flight. Any rescheduling costs will be dealt with on an individual case by case basis.
• We allow one complimentary re-schedule within the 72 hour cancellation window. The second re-schedule will incur a $250 fee. Any cancellations made after the complimentary re-schedule, whenever made, will incur a charge of 50% of the quoted total price.
• A no-call or no-show WILL result in a total expected and quoted charter price charge in the full amount, to be charged to the credit card used for the booking.
• If booking within 72 hours of departure, we require full payment to be charged at the time of the booking.
• Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your charter will be re-booked or refunded at no additional charge.
ON TIME ARRIVAL POLICY
– Due to the busy nature of our schedule, especially in the evening and at the weekends it is of vital importance that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time.
– Late arrivals may have their flight times cut short or be subject to a $100 re-booking fee.
• All flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
• Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hrs in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply, please call or email for more details.
Bell 206 and 206L Helicopters operated by Anthelion Helicopters on behalf of Air360 and Golden Gate Helicopters