The solution to your urgent travel needs around Southern California lies with Anthelion Helicopters, now additionally out of our Oceanside and Carlsbad bases for your convenience.
We can provide an exceptional range of on-demand custom charter services with state-of-the-art helicopters able to accommodate between 3 and 6 passengers. They range from the versatile Robinson R-44 to the spacious and luxurious Bell 206L.
Should you already have something in mind our staff can customize any request to make it a truly unique experience.
So whether it’s trip to the mountains, having lunch in Catalina Island or simply beating LA traffic, Anthelion Helicopters are your solution.
Welcome to an evolution in the charter experience, welcome to Anthelion Helicopters. Excellence in everything that we do, that is the Anthelion way.
““Anthelion Helicopters is an ideal partner providing the flexibility, communication, and level of service required to execute executive travel.”
– Anna McGregor, Director, Travel & Events
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Anthelion Helicopters requires a credit card number on file at time of booking to cover any additional charges such as extra standby time. 50% of the quoted price is required at time of booking. The remainder is payable prior to departure. No Charter can depart until payment is received in full.
• Although a credit card is required to hold the reservation, you may pay by debit card, credit card, or cash after your flight. We do not accept checks.
Note: Charter routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions.
• There is a 300lb seat limit per-person on the R-44 aircraft. Accurate weight and balance calculations will need to be done on all aircraft so please make sure all passenger and baggage weights are accurate. The larger Bell helicopters, while being able to accommodate more weight may still require weight and balance calculations.
• Charter flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown. After hours fees will apply if any part of the flight occurs prior to 9AM or after 9PM. Please call or email for more details.
• Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hrs in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply, please call or email for more details.
Additional Terms and Conditions may apply to your flight; please call or email for more details.
• We require 72 hours notice by either phone or email for all Charter cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total charter price. If Anthelion Helicopters incurs any non-refundable costs such as advanced landing fees they may not be refundable. We will provide full details prior to the booking on any specific cost aspects to the flight. Any rescheduling costs will be dealt with on an individual case by case basis.
• We allow one complimentary re-schedule within the 72 hour cancellation window. The second re-schedule will incur a $250 fee. Any cancellations made after the complimentary re-schedule, whenever made, will incur a charge of 50% of the quoted total price.
• A no-call or no-show WILL result in a total expected and quoted charter price charge in the full amount, to be charged to the credit card used for the booking.
• If booking within 72 hours of departure, we require full payment to be charged at the time of the booking.
• Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your charter will be re-booked or refunded at no additional charge.
Bell 206 and 206L Helicopters operated by Anthelion Helicopters on behalf of Air360 and Golden Gate Helicopters