The solution to your urgent travel needs around Southern California lies with Anthelion Helicopters
We can provide an exceptional range of on-demand custom charter services with state-of-the-art helicopters able to accommodate between 3 and 6 passengers. They range from the versatile Robinson R-44 to the spacious and luxurious Bell 206L.
We will be offering a range of pre-conceived charter ideas over the coming week, tailored for any occasion, and offered for your convenience. Please take the time to look them over if you’re looking for something special to do.
Should you already have something in mind our staff can customize any request to make it a truly unique experience.
So whether it’s trip to the mountains, having lunch in Catalina Island or simply beating LA traffic, Anthelion Helicopters are your solution.
Welcome to an evolution in the charter experience, welcome to Anthelion Helicopters. Excellence in everything that we do, that is the Anthelion way.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Anthelion Helicopters requires a credit card number to advance book a helicopter Charter flight. No charge will be placed on the credit card until after the flight.
• Although a credit card is required to hold the reservation, you may pay by debit card, credit card, or cash after your flight. We do not accept checks.
Note: Charter routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions.
• There is a 300lb seat limit per-person on the R-44 aircraft. Accurate weight and balance calculations will need to be done on all aircraft so please make sure all passenger and baggage weights are accurate.
• Charter flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown. After Hours fees will apply. Please call or email for more details.
• Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hrs in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply, please call or email for more details.
• We require 48 hours notice by either phone or email for all Charter cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total charter price.
• We allow one reschedule per group within the 24 hour cancellation window, the second reschedule or cancellation within that time period by the customer will incur a $250 re-booking fee.
• A no-call or no-show WILL result in a total expected and quoted charter price charge in the full amount, to be charged to the credit card used for the booking.
• If booking within 24 hours of departure, we require full payment to be charged at the time of the booking.
• Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your charter will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.
Bell 206 and 206L Helicopters operated by Anthelion Helicopters on behalf of Air360 and Golden Gate Helicopters