See your city in this unforgettable holiday experience. Long Beach has some of the best Christmas light displays in the LA area, from the majestic Queen Mary and the sparkles of Shoreline Village, through to the dazzling displays at houses in Naples. Soar above it all and see the city you love. You will depart from Long Beach airport, over the Bixby Knolls Neighborhood and cruise around the Port or Long Beach and the downtown area soaking in the amazing views. From there you will fly above the tallest Christmas tree in Long Beach by the Convention Center on your way down to Naples. Flying by the decorated oil islands you’ll do a circuit of Naples with views down to Seal Beach and across to Cal State Long Beach while starting your journey back into the airport.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Anthelion Helicopters requires a credit card number to advance book a helicopter tour flight. No charge will be placed on the credit card until after the flight.
• Although a credit card is required to hold the reservation, you may pay by debit card, credit card, or cash after your flight. We do not accept checks.
Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions.
• Passenger weight verification may be required. Customers found to be over this seat limit will not be able to fly and will be charged the full cost of the flight
• Larger aircraft are available for those passengers over 300lbs at an additional cost. Please call for more details
• Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
• Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hrs in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply, please call or email for more details.
• We require 24 hours notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
• We allow one reschedule per group within the 24 hour cancellation window, the second reschedule within that time period by the customer will incur a $100 re-booking fee. Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, outside of the 24 hour cancellation policy window, they will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
• A no-call or no-show WILL result in a total tour price charge in the full amount, to be charged to the credit card used for the booking.
• If booking within 24 hours of departure, we require full payment to be charged at the time of the booking.
• Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.