Be a part of the select few who share the sky, as well as the respect and admiration of others.
This is no dream, this is your reality.
Anthelion Helicopters will help you make this reality part of your life.
Proudly serving Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Orange County.
We are experts with literally thousands of hours of flight experience. We have had dozens of graduates leave our hanger to go on and have successful pilot careers in their own right.
Our flight training is set-up to have you fully engaged and hands-on, while keeping in mind that effective training also includes you having fun during the process. We offer convenient locations to serve all of Los Angeles and Orange County.
You will sit down with our instructors and be guided through an aviation training process that is tailored for your success. Whether you’re seeking private pilot rating or going all the way through to become a professional helicopter pilot, Anthelion Helicopters’ instructors will explain the procedures so that we may work together to make you the safest, most skilled pilot that you can be when it comes to helicopter flight training Los Angeles.
Your decision to obtain your license through our comprehensive helicopter flight training will be supported by our high level of expertise, passion, and know-how in all aspects of helicopter flight.
We work with Pilot Finance Inc., a third party finance solution, to help you gain financing to realize your piloting dreams.
100% pass rate
100% safety record
Fully comprehensive syllabus
Highly experienced instructions
Only helicopter sim in the area
Fully integrated facility
Commercial experience of founders
Best airport, Long Beach Airport, for flight training. It’s the only airport around with a dedicated internal helicopter traffic pattern
We employ instructors who have gone through our program
1.) Pay as you go. Pay for your flight training after each flight lesson with either cash or credit card. No personal checks allowed.
2.) Block Payment. Take advantage of a reduction in hourly cost for both the aircraft, ground and simulator instruction by having a block payment on account. This can either be by cash or check and we require a minimum of $2000 on account to take advantage of these savings. Please note that we will refund outstanding balances up to 12 months from initial deposit if they are not used. Any outstanding balances after this point will be given as credit which the student is able to use anytime at current prices.
3.) Private financing. We work closely with third party agencies such as Pilot Finance who specialize in creating full or partial financing arrangements with customers.
For any more information on any of our payment options, please call or email for more details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Although a credit card is required to hold the reservation, you may pay by debit card, credit card, or cash after your flight. We do not accept checks.
Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions.
All weight limitations and restrictions are either mandated by the FAA and/or aircraft manufacturer. They are there solely for safety reasons.
• Seat limit for the R44 is 300 lbs. Passenger weight verification may be required. Customers found to be over this seat limit will not be able to fly and will be charged the full cost of the flight.
– Please note that 1kg is equal to 2.2 lbs for calculations
– The total combined passenger weights (including gear) in the cabin cannot exceed 580lbs. Any combinations in excess of this amount will require prior calculation and approval. Please either call or email 24 hours in advance.
– Please note that if any combined passenger weights are over 30 pounds more than stated at time of booking a $30 charge will be incurred.
– Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
• All tours will be charged a $50 deposit at time of booking. This deposit is non-refundable. The balance is payable following the tour or upon reschedule.
• Any reschedule within the 24 hour cancellation period will result in the full tour price being charged at the time of reschedule. The total value of the tour will be held as customer credit until used by the customer. The customer has 30 days in which to use the total dollar amount credit value towards the reschedule for a service of equal or higher value. The credit will expire 30 days after the time of initial reschedule
ON TIME ARRIVAL POLICY
– Due to the busy nature of our schedule, especially in the evening and at the weekends it is of vital importance that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time.
– Late arrivals may have their flight times cut short or be subject to a $100 re-booking fee.
• All flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
• Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hrs in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply, please call or email for more details.