Our SoCal Surf Helicopter Tour takes you on the adventure of a lifetime to explore the beauty of nature and the city life. Find out what this wonderful city has to offer today.
You will meet your pilot in the upscale lobby of Atlantic Aviation, then walk out to the helicopter amid the bustle of private jets and airplanes flying in and out of Carlsbad.
Groups larger than 3 people can be accommodated. Please contact us to make the necessary arrangements.
• Always private tours
• No additional taxes
Amazing! Absolutely worth the wait And the money. I scheduled a sunset tour for my boyfriends birthday, the day of the tour we received a call that the weather was bad and we wouldn't see what we were paying for. We rescheduled. On our reschedule day the helicopter had a mechanical mishap prior to leaving, thank God for safety checks and a thorough pilot. We reschedule one last time with the promise of a discount and a bottle of wine. We went last night and it was amazing. We are on cloud 9, Tom was an awesome pilot. We would definitely do this again.
I had the pleasure of taking the Twilight helicopter tour with spectacular aerial views of DTLA. And to make the experience even better I was happy that one of my pilots was a girl. Yay! This awesome adventure above the shimmering City of Angels is a definite recommend and doubles for another cool check mark off my bucket list.
I've booked Anthelion Helicopters twice and both were just amazing! I was able to get the sunset deal for $83/person and it is worth every penny. I took both the LA route and the Peninsula route and enjoyed the Peninsula a lot more because I was able to see the coasts, ports, ridges, and a lot more! The process was super simple and quick. From the time I arrived to being on the helicopter, it took just roughly 10 minutes or so. They provide you with a phone strap so you can use your phone. Service was amazing beyond words. Very kind staff members and pilots. I don't remember the names of both my pilots but I can say forsure that which ever pilot you get, you will have a blast!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Anthelion Helicopters requires a credit card number to advance book a helicopter tour flight. No charge will be placed on the credit card until after the flight.
• Although a credit card is required to hold the reservation, you may pay by debit card, credit card, or cash after your flight. We do not accept checks.
Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions.
• Passenger weight verification may be required. Customers found to be over this seat limit will not be able to fly and will be charged the full cost of the flight
• Larger aircraft are available for those passengers over 300lbs at an additional cost. Please call for more details
• Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
• Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hrs in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply, please call or email for more details.
• We require 24 hours notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
• We allow one reschedule per group within the 24 hour cancellation window, the second reschedule within that time period by the customer will incur a $100 re-booking fee. Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, outside of the 24 hour cancellation policy window, they will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
• A no-call or no-show WILL result in a total tour price charge in the full amount, to be charged to the credit card used for the booking.
• If booking within 24 hours of departure, we require full payment to be charged at the time of the booking.
• Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.