Los Angeles is a beautiful city that offers many attractions to both tourists and locals. Our helicopter tours of Los Angeles and Long Beach provide you with the opportunity to take in the scenery from the sky.
The helicopter tour of LA gives you the chance to see the busy streets of Downtown Los Angeles, the beautiful Manhattan Beach, the alluring Catalina Island, and the breath taking sunset over the coastline.
Groups larger than 3 people can be accommodated. Please contact us to make the necessary arrangements.
• Always private tours
• No additional taxes
• Located conveniently off the 405 freeway. Just 20 minutes away from LAX
Our SoCal Surf Helicopter Tour takes you on the adventure to explore the balance between the beauty of nature and the city life.
El Capitan Helicopter Tour takes you on a grand lap of the big city. The tour begins in Long Beach Airport and it stretches all the way to Santa Monica and Universal Studios.
The Surf and Turf Helicopter Tour is special, because it takes you up the coastline to some of the most beautiful beaches that SoCal has to offer.
This helicopter tour of Los Angeles is the perfect way for any visitor or local to experience the legendary landmarks that have made Los Angeles a beloved city around the world.
Take the Evening Excursion Tour to see the Long Beach landscape light up as soon as the sun begins to set over the horizon.
If you’re looking to spice up your helicopter tour adventure, then we have the perfect solution. The Harbor Breeze Tour is coming coon!
“Went on my first helicopter ride yesterday for my birthday, and it was truly a great experience. The view was amazing, will definitely be coming back!”
“Fantastic tour up the coast and over DTLA + awesome, super knowledgeable staff (Alex and Dimitrious!) = one all around amazing experience!”
“Went on a tour with Anthelion Helicopters for my boyfriend's birthday and had an awesome time! Amazing way to see all of LA and we got really close to all of the sites and downtown. Our pilot knew so many cool things about the area. Best of all, our tour was a great price compared to other helicopter tour companies. Highly recommended!”
“For my birthday my wife surprised me with a helicopter tour with Anthelion Helicopters. The whole experience was fantastic. Alex was our pilot and he was great. There was a thick marine layer along the coast that day but Alex already had a great alternate route figured out. Can't recommend a helicopter tour with Anthelion any higher!”
“My date took me here for a helicopter tour of Long Beach & Palos Verde. The visibility was so great that we were able to see the Hollywood sign and the DTLA skyline. The timing was perfect as well! The sun was just setting as we landed. I highly recommend going on a tour with Nina, or Alex, or whoever, really! They sincerely want to give the best experience ever and they do that with such ease. You should book a tour now!”
“Got the Queensgate tour for my boyfriend’s birthday and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our pilot, Cody, was so personable and such a great tour guide. We were even able to meet the CEO who couldn't have been nicer. I 100% recommend this company!!”
“Surprised my wife for her birthday for an hour tour over Southern California. Staff was awesome and our pilot, Alex, made my wife feel at ease on her first helicopter ride. It was cool seeing the surfers and beach goers waving to us as we flew over the coastline before heading over the city. I highly recommend to add this to your bucket trip and use Anthelion! Someday will do this again!”
“I decided to surprise my then gf with a helicopter tour of LA and proposal to follow. The crew at Anthelion Helicopters were truly amazing. They made it the perfect proposal and I can't not thank them enough. Ashley and Cody (our pilot) were awesome!”
“My wife surprised me for my birthday with a helicopter lesson/tour. It was absolutely amazing. Dimitrios was my teacher and he made the experience fun and enjoyable. He took us up and gave a great tour of Long Beach and the Palos Verdes coastline. It was beautiful because we took off at sunset and it turned nighttime while in the air so we got to see the city lights too. I would definitely love to get another tour because it was absolutely a very memorable experience. Thanks Dimitrios and team!!”
“We had a fantastic flight with this company! Our pilot, Cody, was amazing at both flying and making our 7 yo B-day boy feel comfortable. Cody is also a great tour guide. The lady, (sorry, don't know her name), came out of the office to welcome us when she saw my 2 yo, (who bailed, nevertheless:) The whole experience was truly fantastic! Highly recommend Anthelion Helicopters!!!”
“Took my daughter as an early birthday gift. We had an amazing time. Everyone was great from Ashley who scheduled our flight to Alex who was our pilot. We took the 1hr tour. The tour was well planned, hit the highlights of the city and a great return on the cost. Highly recommend this place.”
“I had a great experience here. My husband surprised me with a ride for my birthday. Our pilot was really nice and full of knowledge about the local sights. It was definitely worth the drive down to Long Beach. I hope to do it again some time :)”
“I just wanted to say thank you so very much Cody!!! I just took my boyfriend on the El Capitan tour for his birthday today which Cody recommend and we had a blast!! Cody is an excellent pilot and tour host and we will definitely be back soon!!! Anthelion Helicopters is awesome!”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Anthelion Helicopters requires a credit card number to advance book a helicopter tour flight. No charge will be placed on the credit card until after the flight.
• Although a credit card is required to hold the reservation, you may pay by debit card, credit card, or cash after your flight. We do not accept checks.
Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions.
• There is a 300lb seat limit per-person on the aircraft.
• Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
• Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hrs in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply, please call or email for more details.
• We require 24 hours notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
• We allow one reschedule per group within the 24 hour cancellation window, the second reschedule within that time period by the customer will incur a $100 re-booking fee.
• A no-call or no-show WILL result in a total tour price charge in the full amount, to be charged to the credit card used for the booking.
• If booking within 24 hours of departure, we require full payment to be charged at the time of the booking.
• Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.