Anthelion Helicopters has developed an exclusive flight route for a limited time. This route will encompass Downtown Los Angeles and all the iconic views it has to offer. The total flight time is 30 minutes. Additional flight time can be purchased at $55 per 6 minutes.
Whether it be a magazine ad, photography for a portfolio, an event, a specific scene, cinematography, or just capturing an unforgettable memory, our pilots will do all in their powers to position you for the perfect shot.
To qualify for the offer, you must have 3 passengers and be a current follower of the Anthelion Instagram account
Take advantage of this limited-time offer today! This promotion is valid until the end of 2020. Flight must be taken before the end of the year. If it is not used, then a credit gets applied to a full normal flight cost after 12/31/20.
30 minute flight time
Regularly Priced At
$109.00 per person
Total weight of all passengers and equipment cannot exceed 580lbs
Last flight departs at 8:30pm
Please check Dodgers/Rams/Chargers home schedules before booking a specific time/date as flight restrictions will apply.
• We require 24 hours notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
• We allow one reschedule per group within the 24 hour cancellation window, the second reschedule within that time period by the customer will incur a $100 re-booking fee.
• A no-call or no-show WILL result in a total tour price charge in the full amount, to be charged to the credit card used for the booking.
• If booking within 24 hours of departure, we require full payment to be charged at the time of the booking.
• Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.
• Any additional services such as Golf Ball Drops will be bound by at least the same cancellation terms and conditions and may incur other fees as additional preparation and planning may be required.