Our SoCal Surf Helicopter Tour is an adventure where you explore the balance between the beauty of nature and the bustle of city life.
LA LIVE TOUR
- Two Passengers
- Three Passengers
EXPERIENCE LEGENDARY LANDMARKS
This Los Angeles Helicopter Tour is the perfect way for any visitor or local to experience the legendary landmarks that have made Los Angeles a beloved city around the world.
Have you ever wondered why Los Angeles is such a popular place? Or why so many people move here every year? Well, here is your chance to get a true sense of what this city is all about and why so many people fall in love with it daily.
The LA Live Los Angeles Helicopter Tour takes you through the heart of Los Angeles all the way to the newly renovated Downtown Los Angeles and back to Long Beach Airport. You will have a chance through our Los Angeles helicopter rides to see from above the ground the veins of Los Angeles in the form of its complex freeway system (luckily you will not have to deal with its traffic on the ground).
During the helicopter tour of Los Angeles, you will be flown over the historic Coliseum, the grand Dodger Stadium, and the Staples Center, which is the home to the Los Angeles Lakers, Clippers, Kings, and Sparks.
Our helicopter tour company Los Angeles will also take you to see the home of the Goodyear Blimp. Check out our Helicopter Tour Los Angeles Price here
In addition to the landmarks, you will also get to see the different neighborhoods from up above. You will see East Los Angeles, Downtown Los Angeles, and the Southeast Los Angeles area, to name a few, with our private helicopter tours Los Angeles.
Join us on the LA Live Los Angeles Helicopter Tour to experience Los Angeles like never before. By the end of the helicopter tour, you will understand why thousands of people move to the City of Angels.
Due to the nature of this activity and the safety of all staff and guests, Anthelion Helicopters reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show any signs or indications of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Any passenger or guest displaying symptoms of illness may be asked to wear a mask during their activity or reschedule to a future date. You may be subject to the appropriate rescheduling fees. Waiving of fees and eligibility for refunds is at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 72 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price. Cancellations made prior to 72 hours will be issued a refund, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- After 48 hours prior to a scheduled activity, no payment is eligible for a refund. A reschedule may be requested or the balance can be credited as a gift certificate.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any additional requested reschedule(s) of your tour will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Due to the nature of this activity and the safety of all staff and guests, Anthelion Helicopters reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show any signs or indications of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Any passenger or guest displaying symptoms of illness may be asked to wear a mask during their activity or reschedule to a future date. You may be subject to the appropriate rescheduling fees. Waiving of fees and eligibility for refunds is at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged.