Take your LA experience to the next level. Along the way, you’ll fly high over famous movies studios like Paramount and Universal.
MAGIC CARPET RIDE TOUR
- Two Passengers
ONE-OF-A-KIND TOUR OVER ORANGE COUNTY
Enjoy more of the Orange Coast and its neighboring cities with this one-of-a-kind tour over Orange County.
Fly over the shimmering waves of some of the most famous surf spots in the south coast before heading inland. This tour will take you over the county’s beautiful open land areas such as Crystal Cove State Park and Buck Gully Reserve.
For an experience unlike any other, you’ll soar high above the world-famous Disneyland Park at 3,000 feet. This tour highlight is a breathtaking flight of passage for every Disney Fan to experience, and theme park lovers will find an extra Boysenberry on top with a thrilling view of California’s first theme park, Knott’s Berry Farm.
This tour is customizable as well. Talk with us ahead of your tour for customization options.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 48 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any requested reschedule of your tour within 12 hours will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee. Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Due to the busy nature of our schedule, especially in the evening and at the weekends it is of vital importance that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time. Late arrivals may have their flight times cut short or may be subject to a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged. Full payment of the tour is required to be charged at the time of booking.