Our El Capitan Helicopter Tour is a grand lap of the big city. This tour starts at the Long Beach Airport and then stretches to Santa Monica as well as Universal Studios.
- Two Passengers • Peninsula Helicopter Tour Blue Section On Map
- Three Passengers • Peninsula Helicopter Tour Blue Section On Map
- Two Passengers • Huntington & Newport Beach Helicopter Tour Green Section On Map
- Three Passengers • Huntington & Newport Beach Helicopter Tour Green Section On Map
CHOOSE FROM TWO EXCITING TOUR OPTIONS!
Choose from 2 exciting twilight helicopter tours!
About Peninsula Helicopter Tour (Blue)
The Peninsula Helicopter Tour of Los Angeles soars over the Southern California shoreline and around the beautiful Palos Verdes Peninsula at dusk. You will be flown over the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles to experience the stunning silhouette of Catalina Island and the incredible Redondo Beach. This helicopter tour will also take you above the small city pockets to show you the full scenery that Southern California shoreline has to offer. The Peninsula Helicopter Tour is perfect for those that want a balance of cityscape and ocean view.
About Huntington and Newport Beach Helicopter Tour (Green)
If you ever wanted to watch the surfers catch their last waves of the day as the sun sets in the sky, then you must take the Huntington and Newport Beach Helicopter Tour. You will fly along the coastline of the gorgeous Huntington Beach all the way to Newport Beach. The helicopter tour will circle back at Costa Mesa and take you over Fountain Valley as you make your way back to Long Beach Airport. The Huntington and Newport Beach Helicopter Tour is idle for a romantic evening in the skies.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 48 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any requested reschedule of your tour within 12 hours will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee. Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Due to the busy nature of our schedule, especially in the evening and at the weekends it is of vital importance that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time. Late arrivals may have their flight times cut short or may be subject to a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged. Full payment of the tour is required to be charged at the time of booking.