Our Surf and Turf Helicopter Tour is fantastic, taking you up the coastline to see some of the most beautiful beaches that Southern California has to offer.
TWIN PORTS EXCURSION TOUR
- Two Passengers
- Three Passengers
SPECTACULAR VIEW OF DOWNTOWN LONG BEACH
See the two busiest seaports in the United States at a bird’s eye view, day or night, with our Twin Ports Excursion Tour.
This helicopter tour will take you over the Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles, the two busiest container seaports in the country. Along the way, take in sites of the storied Queen Mary and the historic USS Iowa Battleship. You will also have a spectacular view of Downtown Long Beach. In addition, you’ll be taken over Naples, Alamitos Bay, and Belmont Pier.
The tour takes advantage of the early California sunsets when the weather is still warm and the view is captivating.
The Twin Ports Excursion Tour also takes you over the City of San Pedro and its local point of interest, the Vincent Thomas Bridge. It is a 1,500-foot long bridge that connects San Pedro to Terminal Island. The Vincent Thomas Bridge is also known as the third-longest suspension bridge in California.
Long Beach, CA has always been an enchanting place, and now it is your chance to discover its spectacular view from above the ground.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 48 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any requested reschedule of your tour within 12 hours will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee. Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Due to the busy nature of our schedule, especially in the evening and at the weekends it is of vital importance that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time. Late arrivals may have their flight times cut short or may be subject to a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged. Full payment of the tour is required to be charged at the time of booking.