Enjoy sky-high views of the rugged California coastline, the blue hues of the Pacific, and perhaps ocean wildlife as Catalina comes into view. Land at Catalina’s historic airport and get VIP service at the DC-3 Grille. Dine on spectacular casual food, tasty brews, luscious wines and beverages while gazing at panoramic views of the island.
From $395 Per Person (*Includes 2 hours standby time)
Soar over California’s iconic beaches with a chance of viewing whales, dolphins, and other sea life. See amazing beachfront villas, canyon properties, and celebrity estates while quaffing champagne. The toughest aspect of your adventure will be deciding which renowned Camarillo restaurant to dine at.
From $750 Per Person
(*includes 2 hours standby time)
Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the California coast before heading inland to Temecula wine country. Gaze upon regional vineyards before landing on winery grounds. After experiencing your first winery, a limo will transport you to more wineries, delivering a fantastic experience.
From $949 per person (*includes 5 hours standby time)
Enjoy aerial views of iconic Hollywood landmarks on your way to a downtown rooftop helipad. Get ready to take on DTLA’s shopping mecca as a limo whisks you to designer boutiques in the famous Fashion District or trendy Figat7th for an all-in-one shopping excursion. Top it off with a romantic dinner at any number restaurant hotspots providing skyline views and tantalizing cuisine to suit every tastebud and craving.
From $875 Per Person
Escape the city’s hectic pace for a mountain adventure. Enjoy exhilarating snowboarding and skiing or hiking, cycling, golfing and many other activities depending on the season. Getting there is half the fun with sky-high views of mountains, canyons, desert, and lakes for an unforgettable day of memory-making in this mountaintop playground.
From $1095 per person (*Includes 7 hours standby time)
(*includes 2 hours standby time)
Get away to Palm Springs from L.A. in about an hour instead of three or more in freeway traffic. Unwind as you bask in the changing panoramic scenery and get in a relaxing mindset for a great day of golf.
From $1095 per person (*Includes 8 hours standby time)
A day of retail therapy is always a thrill but throw in a round-trip helicopter ride and enter a new realm of cool. Shop ’til you drop, enjoy lunch and a relaxing aerial adventure for new heights of above-the-fray coolness.
From $750 Person (*Includes 6 hours standby time)
Put peddle to metal and test your skills at BMW’s racetrack. The first lap of luxury is your private flight to the track. After a safety class, racing enthusiasts drive a variety of BMW models and courses. Break for lunch and get back in the race before flying home to revel in the day’s adventure.
From $1695 per person (*Includes 6 hours standby time)
““Anthelion Helicopters is an ideal partner providing the flexibility, communication, and level of service required to execute executive travel.”
– Anna McGregor, Director, Travel & Events
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Although a credit card is required to hold the reservation, you may pay by debit card, credit card, or cash after your flight. We do not accept checks.
Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions.
All weight limitations and restrictions are either mandated by the FAA and/or aircraft manufacturer. They are there solely for safety reasons.
• Seat limit for the R44 is 300 lbs. Passenger weight verification may be required. Customers found to be over this seat limit will not be able to fly and will be charged the full cost of the flight.
– Please note that 1kg is equal to 2.2 lbs for calculations
– The total combined passenger weights (including gear) in the cabin cannot exceed 580lbs. Any combinations in excess of this amount will require prior calculation and approval. Please either call or email 24 hours in advance.
– Please note that if any combined passenger weights are over 30 pounds more than stated at time of booking a $30 charge will be incurred.
– Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
• We require 72 hours notice by either phone or email for all Charter cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total charter price. If Anthelion Helicopters incurs any non-refundable costs such as advanced landing fees they may not be refundable. We will provide full details prior to the booking on any specific cost aspects to the flight. Any rescheduling costs will be dealt with on an individual case by case basis.
• We allow one complimentary re-schedule within the 72 hour cancellation window. The second re-schedule will incur a $250 fee. Any cancellations made after the complimentary re-schedule, whenever made, will incur a charge of 50% of the quoted total price.
• A no-call or no-show WILL result in a total expected and quoted charter price charge in the full amount, to be charged to the credit card used for the booking.
• If booking within 72 hours of departure, we require full payment to be charged at the time of the booking.
• Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your charter will be re-booked or refunded at no additional charge.
ON TIME ARRIVAL POLICY
– Due to the busy nature of our schedule, especially in the evening and at the weekends it is of vital importance that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time.
– Late arrivals may have their flight times cut short or be subject to a $100 re-booking fee.
• All flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
• Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hrs in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply, please call or email for more details.