The most popular and widely used training helicopter in the world. During your demo flight you will learn the fundamentals of helicopter control, including straight and level flight, climbs and descents, and turns.
R44 DEMO – CA
Please Note: Prices include 1 passenger
- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
R44 DEMO FLIGHT IN CALIFORNIA
In order to provide you with an authentic helicopter pilot experience, we have combined a mini simulation course with a hands-on helicopter flight. Our simulation course utilizes the Elite TH100 Helicopter Advanced Aircraft Training Device (AATD), the only simulator in the area, with real life helicopter flight training.
The combination of AATD and helicopter flight will help you learn the basic fundamentals of helicopter operations and safety
After using the AATD you will understand the different controls, their purpose, as well as have a clear comprehension of the format for the ride in the aircraft itself.
Once the simulator portion of the demo flight is completed your instructor will take you to the aircraft where you will be introduced to all of the basic fundamentals of helicopter flight. You will get to experience all of the lessons in action while soaring 700-1,000 feet above the Port of Long Beach and Downtown Long Beach.
All of the flight time you accumulate on your demo flight will count toward your helicopter license requirements.
After the flight, our knowledgeable staff will offer you more information on how to go about your future helicopter flight training.
Learn the Fundamentals of Helicopter Control!
If you have anyone with you who would like to experience the thrill of your introductory demo flight, then book the R44. The R44 is a larger 4-seat helicopter that allows you to have your family and friends sit in the back to watch your progress.
Due to the nature of this activity and the safety of all staff and guests, Anthelion Helicopters reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show any signs or indications of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Any passenger or guest displaying symptoms of illness may be asked to wear a mask during their activity or reschedule to a future date. You may be subject to the appropriate rescheduling fees. Waiving of fees and eligibility for refunds is at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 72 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price. Cancellations made prior to 72 hours will be issued a refund, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- After 48 hours prior to a scheduled activity, no payment is eligible for a refund. A reschedule may be requested or the balance can be credited as a gift certificate.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any additional requested reschedule(s) of your tour will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Due to the nature of this activity and the safety of all staff and guests, Anthelion Helicopters reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show any signs or indications of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Any passenger or guest displaying symptoms of illness may be asked to wear a mask during their activity or reschedule to a future date. You may be subject to the appropriate rescheduling fees. Waiving of fees and eligibility for refunds is at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged.