Choose from two of our excellent twilight helicopter tours that will take you on a thrilling adventure after dark.
LONG BEACH HELICOPTER TOUR
- Two Passengers
- Three Passengers
EXPLORE FROM ABOVE WITH A LONG BEACH HELICOPTER TOUR
Long Beach, CA is a beautiful city that is not only known for its ports and IndyCar Series, but also for its scenery – especially from the sky.
Anthelion Helicopters offers the Long Beach Helicopter Tour, which is a dedicated helicopter tour for Long Beach and its surrounding areas.
This special helicopter tour is designed to show Long Beach visitors, as well as its locals, the full beauty that Long Beach has to offer. The helicopter tour will take you on an amazing adventure over the storied Queen Mary and the historic USS Iowa Battleship. You will also have a view of the spectacular Catalina Island.
There is nothing more romantic or exhilarating than watching the sunset across the Pacific Coast from a bird’s eye view. To be one with the sky during a sunset creates a new appreciation for the magnificent scenery of Long Beach. The beauty is unmatched and is the perfect way to end any day of the week.
The Long Beach Helicopter Tour also takes you over the City of San Pedro and its local point of interest, the Vincent Thomas Bridge. It is a 1,500-foot long bridge that connects San Pedro to Terminal Island. The Vincent Thomas Bridge is also known as the third-longest suspension bridge in California.
Long Beach, CA has long been a secret tourist attraction for many. And now, it is your chance to discover its beauty from above the ground with our one-of-a-kind Long Beach Helicopter Tour.
Due to the nature of this activity and the safety of all staff and guests, Anthelion Helicopters reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show any signs or indications of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Any passenger or guest displaying symptoms of illness may be asked to wear a mask during their activity or reschedule to a future date. You may be subject to the appropriate rescheduling fees. Waiving of fees and eligibility for refunds is at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 72 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price. Cancellations made prior to 72 hours will be issued a refund, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- After 48 hours prior to a scheduled activity, no payment is eligible for a refund. A reschedule may be requested or the balance can be credited as a gift certificate.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any additional requested reschedule(s) of your tour will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged.