See Long Beach like never before with our Long Beach helicopter tour. Anthelion Helicopters offers personalized Long Beach helicopter tours to experience the full beauty of the city.
SURF & TURF TOUR
- Two Passengers
- Three Passengers
SEE LA’S FAMOUS LANDMARKS & COAST
The Surf and Turf Helicopter Tour is special, because it takes you up the coastline to some of the most beautiful beaches that SoCal has to offer.
If you’re looking for the tour that hits all of the famous LA Landmarks while seeing the spectacular beaches then the Surf and Turf tour is for you.
The Surf and Turf Helicopter Tour begins by travelling up the 405 freeway, seeing the Goodyear blip site and across the cities of Torrance and Hermosa Beach to the shoreline. You will then cruise up the coastline along the beautiful Los Angeles beaches passing through Manhattan Beach, Playa Del Ray and Venice. After passing the famous Santa Monica Pier the route makes a turn in Santa Monica and Brentwood. From Santa Monica you are flown by the 405 Freeway and the mountain top that houses the beautiful Getty Museum.
This helicopter tour of Los Angeles will then take you through the internationally known landmarks in Beverly Hills and Hollywood. You will get to see the Playboy Mansion, the Beverly Hills Hotel, and the TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly known as Mann’s Chinese Theater).
Before circling back toward East Los Angeles, the Surf and Turf Helicopter Tour will travel in view of the iconic Hollywood Sign and Griffith Observatory. Our helicopter tour pilots will then take you over the spectacular Downtown Los Angeles landscape.
The Surf and Turf Helicopter Tour is the best way to experience the full scale of Los Angeles from the sky. Its broad route will leave you feeling as though you have been reintroduced to the great city of Los Angeles.
Due to the nature of this activity and the safety of all staff and guests, Anthelion Helicopters reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show any signs or indications of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Any passenger or guest displaying symptoms of illness may be asked to wear a mask during their activity or reschedule to a future date. You may be subject to the appropriate rescheduling fees. Waiving of fees and eligibility for refunds is at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 72 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price. Cancellations made prior to 72 hours will be issued a refund, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- After 48 hours prior to a scheduled activity, no payment is eligible for a refund. A reschedule may be requested or the balance can be credited as a gift certificate.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any additional requested reschedule(s) of your tour will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged.