Our SoCal Surf Helicopter Tour takes you on the adventure of a lifetime to explore the beauty of nature and the city life. Find out what this wonderful city has to offer today.
Groups larger than 3 people can be accommodated. Please contact us to make the necessary arrangements.
• Always private tours
• No additional taxes
Amazing! Absolutely worth the wait And the money. I scheduled a sunset tour for my boyfriends birthday, the day of the tour we received a call that the weather was bad and we wouldn't see what we were paying for. We rescheduled. On our reschedule day the helicopter had a mechanical mishap prior to leaving, thank God for safety checks and a thorough pilot. We reschedule one last time with the promise of a discount and a bottle of wine. We went last night and it was amazing. We are on cloud 9, Tom was an awesome pilot. We would definitely do this again.
I had the pleasure of taking the Twilight helicopter tour with spectacular aerial views of DTLA. And to make the experience even better I was happy that one of my pilots was a girl. Yay! This awesome adventure above the shimmering City of Angels is a definite recommend and doubles for another cool check mark off my bucket list.
I've booked Anthelion Helicopters twice and both were just amazing! I was able to get the sunset deal for $83/person and it is worth every penny. I took both the LA route and the Peninsula route and enjoyed the Peninsula a lot more because I was able to see the coasts, ports, ridges, and a lot more! The process was super simple and quick. From the time I arrived to being on the helicopter, it took just roughly 10 minutes or so. They provide you with a phone strap so you can use your phone. Service was amazing beyond words. Very kind staff members and pilots. I don't remember the names of both my pilots but I can say forsure that which ever pilot you get, you will have a blast!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Anthelion Helicopters requires a credit card number to advance book a helicopter tour flight. No charge will be placed on the credit card until after the flight.
• Although a credit card is required to hold the reservation, you may pay by debit card, credit card, or cash after your flight. We do not accept checks.
Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions.
• Passenger weight verification may be required. Customers found to be over this seat limit will not be able to fly and will be charged the full cost of the flight
• Larger aircraft are available for those passengers over 300lbs at an additional cost. Please call for more details
• Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
• Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hrs in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply, please call or email for more details.
• We require 24 hours notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
• We allow one reschedule per group within the 24 hour cancellation window, the second reschedule within that time period by the customer will incur a $100 re-booking fee. Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, outside of the 24 hour cancellation policy window, they will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
• A no-call or no-show WILL result in a total tour price charge in the full amount, to be charged to the credit card used for the booking.
• If booking within 24 hours of departure, we require full payment to be charged at the time of the booking.
• Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.