The most popular and widely used training helicopter in the world. During your demo flight you will learn the fundamentals of helicopter control, including straight and level flight, climbs and descents, and turns.
CABRI DEMO – CA
- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
CABRI DEMO FLIGHT IN CALIFORNIA
In order to provide you with an authentic helicopter pilot experience, we have combined a mini simulation course with a hands-on helicopter flight. Our simulation course utilizes the Elite TH100 Helicopter Advanced Aircraft Training Device (AATD), the only simulator in the area, with real life helicopter flight training.
The combination of AATD and helicopter flight will help you learn the basic fundamentals of helicopter operations and safety.
After using the AATD you will understand the different controls, their purpose, as well as have a clear comprehension of the format for the ride in the aircraft itself.
Once the simulator portion of the demo flight is completed your instructor will take you to the aircraft where you will be introduced to all of the basic fundamentals of helicopter flight. You will get to experience all of the lessons in action while soaring 700-1,000 feet above the Port of Long Beach and Downtown Long Beach.
All of the flight time you accumulate on your demo flight will count toward your helicopter license requirements.
After the flight, our knowledgeable staff will offer you more information on how to go about your future helicopter flight training.
Learn the Fundamentals of Helicopter Control!
The Cabri is a next-generation pilot trainer with a hybrid fully-articulated main rotor system and Fenestron tail rotor. It’s a highly capable alternative to existing aircraft trainers.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 72 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any requested reschedule of your tour within 12 hours will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee. Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Due to the busy nature of our schedule, especially in the evening and at the weekends it is of vital importance that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time. Late arrivals may have their flight times cut short or may be subject to a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged. Full payment of the tour is required to be charged at the time of booking.