See the two busiest seaports in the United States at a bird’s eye view, day or night, with our Twin Ports Excursion Tour.
DOWNTOWN LIGHTS TOUR
- Two Passengers
- Three Passengers
OUR MOST EXTENSIVE TOUR
Experience Los Angeles like never before. Take the Downtown City Lights Tour to see the magnificent city illuminated by its citizen’s local attractions.
Our Downtown Los Angeles Helicopter Tour takes place in the early evening after the sun goes down across the horizon. The tour will give you a clear picture of the nearly four million people that call Los Angeles their home.
The Downtown City Lights Tour takes you through the heart of Los Angeles all the way to the newly renovated Downtown Los Angeles and back to Long Beach Airport. The tour goes up the 710 Freeway to give you a glimpse of the Commerce Train Yard and East Los Angeles.
During this helicopter tour of Downtown Los Angeles you will be flown over the historic Coliseum, the grand Dodger Stadium, and the Staples Center, which is the home to the Los Angeles Lakers, Clippers, Kings, and Sparks.
We will also take you to see the home of the Goodyear Blimp. In addition to the landmarks you will also get to see the different neighborhoods from up above. You will see Downtown Los Angeles, Los Feliz, and the Dodger Stadium, to name a few.
Due to the nature of this activity and the safety of all staff and guests, Anthelion Helicopters reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show any signs or indications of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Any passenger or guest displaying symptoms of illness may be asked to wear a mask during their activity or reschedule to a future date. You may be subject to the appropriate rescheduling fees. Waiving of fees and eligibility for refunds is at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 72 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price. Cancellations made prior to 72 hours will be issued a refund, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- After 48 hours prior to a scheduled activity, no payment is eligible for a refund. A reschedule may be requested or the balance can be credited as a gift certificate.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any additional requested reschedule(s) of your tour will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged.