Tis the Season to book an incredible helicopter tour along the SoCal coast or Downtown Los Angeles.
Enjoy the biggest discounts of the year on our one-of-a-kind helicopter tour experiences. Los Angeles is one of the top destinations in the world and being able to see it from a whole new perspective brings the scale of the city to life. With our Los Angeles special holiday helicopter tours, you’ll be able to view the many attractions for tourists and locals alike.
Our Queensgate and Downtown Lights tours provide you with a fantastic chance to see all the beautiful scenery that Los Angeles has to offer from high above and to create a memory that will last a lifetime.
Whether you want an unforgettable evening on a journey over Downtown Los Angeles or the adventure and history that Long Beach has to offer with the Queen Mary and the historic USS Iowa battleship this is your opportunity to do so at a phenomenal price.
To take advantage of this special offer start by submitting the form below and choosing from our two (2) Holiday Special helicopter tours:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with a credit card.
- Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs or more will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be forfeit and only eligible for a reschedule under the relevant terms.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 72 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- Must use by January 15th, 2023
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
- The Holiday Special is non-refundable. Credit for the total value of the tour can be used towards any of our offerings for a period of 1 year from the day of cancellation.
- We require 72 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price and the remaining 50% will be retained as a credit.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any requested reschedule of your tour within 12 hours will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Due to the busy nature of our schedule, especially in the evening and at the weekends, it is of vital importance that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time. Late arrivals may have their flight times cut short or may be subject to a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked at no additional charge.
- Any no-call/no-show will result in a forfeiture of the reservation. No credit will be awarded.