Experience Los Angeles like never before. Take the Downtown City Lights Tour to see the magnificent city illuminated by its iconic attractions.
TRAIL OF FAME TOUR
- Two Passengers
VIP TOUR OF LA
Take your LA experience to the next level.
This extended, VIP tour takes you through all of Los Angeles with the added bonus of Malibu’s and the infamous Rose Bowl. Along the way, you’ll fly high over famous movies studios like Paramount and Universal.
The fun doesn’t stop there; Los Angeles is home to fantastic landmarks such as Griffith Observatory, the Getty Museum, the Hollywood Sign, and Dodgers Stadium among many others. Nothing beats soaring the skies and taking in these unbelievable views.
This tour is customizable as well. Talk with us ahead of your tour for customization options.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 48 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any requested reschedule of your tour within 12 hours will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee. Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Due to the busy nature of our schedule, especially in the evening and at the weekends it is of vital importance that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time. Late arrivals may have their flight times cut short or may be subject to a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged. Full payment of the tour is required to be charged at the time of booking.