We offer a variety of packages and helicopters to perfectly suit your aerial photography requests, whether shooting planes, trains, automobiles, buildings, or the perfect shoreline sunsets.
R22 AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY - CA
- 45 Minute
- 60 Minute
AERIAL MEDIA IN LOS ANGELES
Whether shooting planes, trains, automobiles, buildings, or the perfect shoreline sunsets, Anthelion Helicopters pilots do everything in their power to make sure that your Los Angeles Aerial Photography needs are met.
We offer a variety of packages and helicopters to perfectly suit your aerial photography requests. We also provide additional options such as the removal of any or all doors on our Robinson R22 and Robinson R44. In addition, the Robinson R44 allows you to bring on up to three (3) or one (1) observer, respectively.
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT SHOT?
Anthelion Helicopters has some of the most experienced helicopter pilots in the industry. Our helicopter pilots have successfully completed all kinds of flights with aerial photographers and aerial cinematographers from all over the world.
With each client, we take the time to understand the kind of aerial photography that is desired. We then decide on the best route and time of departure to get the perfect aerial shots. Depending on the photographer’s request the shoot can be done early in the morning, during the day, or late in the evening.
Whether it be a magazine ad, photography for a portfolio, an event, a specific scene, cinematography, or just capturing an unforgettable memory, our pilots will do all in their powers to position you for the perfect shot.
Keep in mind that selecting the proper helicopter for your aerial photo shoot is very important as each helicopter has its advantages and limitations. See ‘Options and Capabilities’ below for more information on the various features and additional services.
OPTIONS AND CAPABILITIES
We offer the following options for aerial photography:
- Doors-off flight – We can remove one or more doors during flight to offer a glare-free view of the subject.
- Cameras and equipment – All cameras and equipment must be securely attached to the photographer at all times.
- Hovering operations – Depending on aircraft weight and environmental conditions such as temperature and altitude, our pilots can bring the aircraft into a full stop hover to offer a still platform.
- High-speed operations – Our aircraft can cruise at an airspeed of up to 130 knots, allowing us to get on point quickly, saving time and money.
- Robinson R22 – With any or all doors removed, we can operate up to 102 knots.
ROOM FOR AN OBSERVER
The Robinson R-22 is limited to the photographer and the pilot (see all weight restrictions).
Robinson R22 Beta II: 240 lbs seat weight (photographer + equipment)
Anthelion Helicopters will advise all aerial photography clients if a permit may be required for a flight.
Due to the nature of this activity and the safety of all staff and guests, Anthelion Helicopters reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show any signs or indications of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Any passenger or guest displaying symptoms of illness may be asked to wear a mask during their activity or reschedule to a future date. You may be subject to the appropriate rescheduling fees. Waiving of fees and eligibility for refunds is at the discretion of Anthelion Helicopters.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 72 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price. Cancellations made prior to 72 hours will be issued a refund, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- After 48 hours prior to a scheduled activity, no payment is eligible for a refund. A reschedule may be requested or the balance can be credited as a gift certificate.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any additional requested reschedule(s) of your tour will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged.