IG SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES ALL YEAR ROUND!
Have you recently either taken advantage of the heavily discounted rates we offer on our IG specials and want to do more? Was there a route you wanted to go that was not covered by the special? Did you simply miss out altogether due to timing? Well after extensive feedback from our customers we have decided to introduce a restricted membership scheme to those people who want the flexibility to shoot and fly all-year round. For only $24.99 per month* you get access to our exclusive IG Special Pricing whenever you want it. Plus, recruit two of your friends and you get your 12th month free!
- 25% savings over regular pricing
- Referral scheme giving you even more savings
- Flexibility to go when you want – no blackout dates or restrictions
- Automatic re-posting of your content on our Social Media channels when you tag us
- Entered into our yearly membership flight giveaway!
- Big Savings = More flying = More shooting =More Epic Content!
- $24.99 billed monthly every 30 days. Annual membership savings of 1 month free with 11 months paid up front. The total annual price of $274.89.
Flight Cancellation Policy
- We require 48 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price. Cancellations made prior to 48 hours will be issued a refund, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any additional requested reschedule of your tour within 12 hours will incur a $100 rescheduling fee.
- Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being retained by Anthelion Helicopters.