Our helicopter tour of LA is a wonderful way for visitors or locals to see the legendary landmarks that have made Los Angeles such a beloved city worldwide.
EL CAPITAN TOUR
- Two Passengers
- Three Passengers
BEST WAY TO SEE LA
If you want a helicopter tour that takes you across the whole city of Los Angeles, then the El Capitan Helicopter Tour is for you!
El Capitan Helicopter Tour takes you on a grand lap of the big city. The tour begins in Long Beach Airport and it stretches all the way to Santa Monica and Universal Studios.
The El Capitan Helicopter Tour takes you up the coastline of Long Beach and around San Pedro. This helicopter tour continues up the coast along the beautiful Los Angeles beaches.
After passing Manhattan Beach and the LAX International Airport the route makes a turn in Santa Monica. From Santa Monica you are flown by the 405 Freeway and the mountain top that houses the beautiful Getty Museum.
This helicopter tour of Los Angeles will then take you through the internationally known landmarks in Beverly Hills and Hollywood. You will get to see the Playboy Mansion, the Beverly Hills Hotel, and the TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly known as Mann’s Chinese Theater).
Before circling back toward East Los Angeles, the El Capitan Helicopter Tour will go further North until you reach Universal Studios. Our helicopter tour pilots will then take you over South Pasadena and Downtown Los Angeles.
The El Capitan Helicopter Tour is the best way to experience the full scale of Los Angeles from the sky. Its broad route will leave you feeling as though you have been reintroduced to the great city of Los Angeles.
- Anthelion Helicopters requires full payment at time of booking with either a credit card or cash. Personal checks are not allowed.
- Note: Tour routes may vary due to weather and FAA restrictions
- Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price.
- Tour flight times begin at engine start up and end at engine shutdown.
- Any special requests require a notice of at least 48 hours in advance of booking. Additional fees may apply. Please call or email for more details.
- We require 72 hours’ notice by either phone or email for all cancellations. Cancellations within this period will be charged 50% of the total tour price.
- We allow one complimentary reschedule of your tour if you call or email us prior to 12 hours before your arrival time. Any requested reschedule of your tour within 12 hours will incur a $100 re-scheduling fee. Should the customer cancel their tour after the complimentary re-schedule, for whatever reason, they will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Due to the busy nature of our schedule, especially in the evening and at the weekends it is of vital importance that all guests arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time. Late arrivals may have their flight times cut short or may be subject to a $100 re-scheduling fee.
- Customers will not be held liable for adverse weather, Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), or unforeseen aircraft maintenance. Your tour will be rebooked or refunded at no additional charge.
- Any no-call or no-show will result in a total tour price being charged. Full payment of the tour is required to be charged at the time of booking.